It is engineering technology which is the source of this subject. Moreover, this subject also exists in engineering subjects such as environment city engineering, construction engineering (maintenance management engineering included), city engineering, etc.
This subject has received approval from JABEE（Japan Accreditation Board for Engineering Education in 2009.
４．Environmental city subject as a combination of planning engineering，construction engineering and management construction
５．Topics of interest in research and work - from teaching staff and graduates -
- Graduates tackling town planning in public spaces The approach to the town planning of public spaces conducted mainly by the country / prefecture / city office (technical public servants) in collaboration with planning design companies and construction companies is in the "main work" shown in the table on the page "To high school student".Recently, how to maintain the important facilities that construct pavements, roads, motorways, railways, water and sewage works, rivers and ports, etc. for the next 10-50 years is becoming an important topic. For this purpose, the graduates from this programme can not only calculate and understand the theoretical logic of steel frame construction, concrete construction, water flow control, ground status, traffic condition and financial economy conditions as technicians, but they also, of course, succeed by having an advanced and specialist knowledge such as being able to read and draw blueprints, judge the safety and functionality of facilities and host meetings listening to the city residents' wishes in respect of town planning, adjust the interest of residents, set up a plan of image of future town and getting involved in administrative adjustment work. For example, they excelled in the programme and event preparation in international meetings such as Convention of Biological Diversity COP10 held in Nagoya in 2010 as well as tackling hazard prevention from the offices during catastrophes.
- Page or introducing graduates succeeding overseas Let's excel abroad by obtaining engineering technology!
- Construction site of graduates doing well at gas companies (photo)
- Underground LNG tank building
- Large scale gas pipeline building
- Graduate introduction